This team makes me drink

Well, here we are again. Another college football season, another disappointing Mississippi State team. I love the dawgs and always will, so we learn to cope. I stumbled across a post over at SixPackSpeak about a "This team makes me drink" post. They were looking for an image, so after the loss to Auburn last night I decided to create one. Using Photoshop CS3 I came up with this design, what do you think?


And, if State ever wanted to make a little extra walking around money, they could throw it on a t-shirt and sell it. Because of licencing I won't, but I'd sure buy one.


  Hail State!


*****UPDATE*****

I believe this may have gone viral on twitter and the forums today. That's pretty awesome, but I got a lot of feedback stating how it would look so much better if it had a paw instead of a human hand. Well, here you are:

this team makes me drink

I personally love this shirt!


0 comments:

Follow My Inspiration On Pinterest

JonnyChapps Stats