Davis Wade Stadium Banner Concept

So, Mississippi State is holding a design challenge for 6 new banners that will hang over the west side of the new stadium due to be completed this year. Check out the info here.

I think this challenge started yesterday or today and is due by late Sunday. Not much time - guess they're just looking for ideas. Well, just so happens I was off this week prior to a business trip next week so I had the day to put something together. Here is what I came up with.


mississippi state football stadium banner

I thought that with the new stadium, and the 100 years since football started being played at State, that a look back over the different changes throughout the years would be cool. I submitted and we'll see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome let me know if you win. You are very talented

    ReplyDelete

Follow My Inspiration On Pinterest

JonnyChapps Stats